- Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
- Rules: Read 100 books in 2013 (any genre)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2013 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- At the beginning of Jan 2013, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- Only fiction, no non-fiction.
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
- You DO NOT have to write reviews of the books you read, but if you decide to then a place will be available each month
for you to link up your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don’t have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link: http://wp.me/p2wdqf-6ZI
One of my goals this year is to read more and this challenge dovetails quite nicely with it. I used to be such an avid reader but now there never seems to be enough time. I used to love curling up in bed with a good read now I just curl up in bed and slip into a coma for eight hours.
I have made it halfway through Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century. Reading this is reminding me just how much my vocabulary has dwindled, thank goodness for the dictionary feature on the Kindle app.
Today's the 4th, plenty of time to squeeze in a hundred books before the end of the year.